• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkrev

tumblr_m7isv78dpd1r877bvo1_500.gif

Death Gun must be one of those guy's that bases theirblife off of Boondock Saints, which explains the praying and why he is mad about the friendzone

ckohler

Assuming Death Gun is the main bad guy, I'm going to assume Sinon misses. We'll find out in two weeks.

Time for InuYasha and The Giant Spider Invasion.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I bet they kill Death Gun at the start of the next episode and solve the mystery once and for all.

Quality 8 and a half episode series.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Honestly, that episode could have been worse. I'm not sure how but it could have been.

Time for the final battle to drag on a bit longer! Also more GLORIOUS Naraku trolling.

In this episode we find out Kagome is her own great great great grandmother.
I hope this is not an actual spoiler I have no idea about ehat happens.

Yeah, so, I'm going to assume DEATHGUN was actually tracking Kirito via the river because otherwise that player would have been on the radar nearby, too, and he knows exactly what the hell the situation is.

...Wait, why am I actually thinking about the situation? Crap. This episode was only 90% awful, then.
In this episode we find out Kagome is her own great great great grandmother.
All things considered, I sort of always assumed that.

Crayolan

Wouldn't it be better for Sinon to shoot the other guy, because her bullet wouldn't actually kill him/her like Death Gun's?

In theory that should work, but if they do that they alert Death Gun to their position, instead of just shooting him while he's not expecting it and never giving him the chance to shoot.

Jarate

Banned
Honestly, that episode could have been worse. I'm not sure how but it could have been.

Time for the final battle to drag on a bit longer! Also more GLORIOUS Naraku trolling.
The guy who killed that cowboy was pretty cool

Other then that it was cringe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom