• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

So far this final battle has been pretty lame to be honest. It's been 3 episodes of them running around inside giant spider Naraku while he just trolls him with his wall faces constantly. Hope it picks up soon.

Comparing this final dungeon arc to what's happening in Stardust Crusaders makes this look especially awful

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Naraku's got trolls inside of trolls. What was even the point of cursing someone with the wind tunnel? This exact moment right here is the point, Naraku cursed Miroku's grandpa just for this troll.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Jesus, I sometimes need things to be blunt, but good lord, this show just basically has to explain EVERYTHING.

LOLDSFAN

Jesus, I sometimes need things to be blunt, but good lord, this show just basically has to explain EVERYTHING.

But don't you care about Miroku?

Who will end up like his father who died when his wind tunnel consumed him?

It will happen if Miroku uses his wind tunnel too much.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
The fact they sometimes explain the SAME THING NUMEROUS TIMES by different characters or whatever just adds to the annoyance. Maybe that's why I'm not caring for this series.

Like, there's progressing the plot, then there's EXPLAINING the plot.

Crocodile

tumblr_inline_nej648tcP01sn1tau.jpg

Sango stop being stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom