• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So we got two shows confirmed. Think we'll get a third?

Also any word on when AGK is coming/what it's replacing?

No JoJo?

Y4FbLYu.gif

Moaradin

Akame ga Kill is pretty much as generic as you can get with shonen. It's one gimmick is that it's EDGY.

I've never heard of Michiko and Hatchin so that's neat. Don't think anyone was expecting that.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Akame ga Kill is pretty much as generic as you can get with shonen. It's one gimmick is that it's EDGY.

I've never heard of Michiko and Hatchin so that's neat. Don't think anyone was expecting that.

I've been saying Michiko e Hatchin should be here for years. I just thought at this point that that boat had sailed. It was always a no-brainer Adult Swim show.

Line_HTX

Tackling people for questions.

OK, so show movements are not Demarco's decisions but higher ups.

Michiko & Hatchin looks more interesting than Akame IMO.

By the way, didn't someone here get banned over Akame ga Kill? What happened with that?

daveo42

Banned

Sucks to hear about Akame ga Kill. Michiko e Hatchin from what I remember was pretty good, though It did come out ages ago. It's definitely a very good looking show and the overall story was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom