• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Lolwut someone asking if they can be the TOM to their SARA?

So what about Jojo? Just "Hey, guys considering Jojo?" with a positive reaction from the crowd?

Bio-Frost

Jesus some of these people are awkward as fuck. And is it that hard to ask a question? Yes they have heard of X show, stop wasting time!

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
This is about what expected as to the status of the newer Dragon Ball properties in relation to Toonami, as in, there is a lot of fierce competition.

wwm0nkey

Lolwut someone asking if they can be the TOM to their SARA?

So what about Jojo? Just "Hey, guys considering Jojo?" with a positive reaction from the crowd?

Someone just put the name out there as a suggestion and the crowd reaction was very good lol

Line_HTX

Man, if they somehow put DxD into the lineup but put it like at 3 AM or something...
laughing-hard-smiley-emoticon.gif

Honestly, a minor complaint is that the AS app doesn't stay open when I'm streaming Pre-Flight to my Apple TV. I'd love for them to fix that.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Someone should ask if we'll see timeslot changes with the new shows coming or if they'll just take the same time slot of the show they're replacing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom