• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Book 4 wipes his stats for SOME stupid reason. He redid stuff in ALO. I dont even know if they kept that in the anime, it's the stupidest shit.

That sounds like the dumbest shit, why not just make a second account if you don't want to be hax for a while?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
This show looks really good and despite the AWFUL dialouge the VA is pretty solid too. Music as well..

its just the execution and some of the ideas are just soooo bad.
Exactly. The first few episodes seriously had me frustrated that the ideas were there, but just completely ruined.

I just thought of something....what if they need to pee? Does being in a mmo make you not have to pee? Or does every oculous rift come with a free cathador/bedpan?

Regiruler

Why would you even make a shooter where you can block bullets with a sword?
latest

Shouldn't the ALO harem be watching this and be super fucking pissed across a wide spectrum of ills? They're all thinking to themselves "wait, this is EXACTLY how I got stuck in his harem! That manslut!"

Soulflarz

Banned
Probably because the author didn't think of that when he wrote that part

Then he thought of it for a later arc

This does make me curious.

I've only read whats out in the states, aka up to the end of book 4.

He wiped his account because he wanted to start fresh and redo the first 100 floors of SAO (now in the game of ALO) legit again. But yeah, this idea sounds terrible.

Did he retcon it or does kirito just get super powerful over time again?

I guess if that's a thing in those games fair enough. It still seems silly outside the context of actual Star Wars though. At least to the degree Kirito is doing it.

I mean if GGO were real I imagine the sword class would have some time slow ability to make reflecting the bullet lines a lot easier

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Feels like the last few episodes have been more of "*sigh* Did that really happen? That was stupid.....yet it was still boring...."

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
This does make me curious.

I've only read whats out in the states, aka up to the end of book 4.

He wiped his account because he wanted to start fresh and redo the first 100 floors of SAO (now in the game of ALO) legit again. But yeah, this idea sounds terrible.

Did he retcon it or does kirito just get super powerful over time again?

Why?! YOU SPENT TWO LITERAL YEARS IN THAT HELLHOLE FIGHTING FOR YOUR LIFE.

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO GO BACK?!

daveo42

Banned
I think he just threw a bunch of stuff together he thought was cool and then said it was an MMO. He didn't even need the game outside of using it as his platform for the plot.

I just thought of something....what if they need to pee? Does being in a mmo make you not have to pee? Or does every oculous rift come with a free cathador/bedpan?

If you pee in game, you pee irl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom