• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
But..........we know this............

Why are you going over this again.

Edit: So.....what, does Google not exist in this world?

Crocodile

DRAMATIC SAD MUSIC

I mean if GGO were real I imagine the sword class would have some time slow ability to make reflecting the bullet lines a lot easier

I mean melee weapons aren't a new thing for FPS games but I dunno, if I could start deflecting bullets in Halo with a Plasma Sword it would feel wrong as all hell. I think its Kirito being Kirito with all the flips and shit that is making it extra obnoxious here.

DRAMATIC SAD MUSIC

I mean melee weapons aren't a new thing for FPS games but I dunno, if I could start deflecting bullets in Halo with a Plasma Sword it would feel wrong as all hell. I think its Kirito being Kirito with all the flips and shit that is making it extra obnoxious here.

Oh I agree with the flips thing, but if the game was built around that mechanic it'd feel a bit more earned

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
WAIT BUT WOULDN'T SHOOTING KIRITO BE THE EASIEST WAY TO SAVE HIS ACTUAL LIFE BY REMOVING HIS AVATAR FROM THE AREA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom