• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moaradin

Is it bad I like SAO for the hatewatch

I bought the fourth book today, and literally did it while texting "Im buying this shit for the idea of making fun of it in hopes it someday gets better"

The first season is pretty easy to hatewatch. So much stupid shit happens it's amazing. This season is mostly just boring though. Outside a couple real dumb moments, nothing very entertaining happens. Gonna be a real slog until we get towards the end.

Puruzi

Banned
SPPPPOOOOIIIILLAAAAS

I hate this episode kinda

mainly for the reset it is of sorts of the seires....I watched GL after this but one thing that show got right was the esculation...one of the bigger flaws of this series in comparison is the start stop start stop nature of the narrative...and this is only the second worst stop point....Edgelord Ryuko nearly tanks the series. You arent supposed to make your main lead the least interesting person on screen at all times yo.
Edgy Ryuuko was amazing, stop this.

thereeldeal.gif

Soulflarz

Banned
The first season is pretty easy to hatewatch. So much stupid shit happens it's amazing. This season is mostly just boring though. Outside a couple real dumb moments, nothing very entertaining happens. Gonna be a real slog until we get towards the end.

I think thats moreso my issue with it. It's not so bad that I can sit through this season laughing my way through the entire thing.

Then again, I don't hate SAO. It just exists. It's like the COD of anime to me >.>

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"Remember that PK guild that showed up twice? Yeah they're actually important now! Sorry!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom