• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
Oh no...not RED players. As BLUE players, we hate RED players. Right ya'll?

So when is this actually supposed to happen during the original narrative?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
There's nothing wrong with flashbacks we haven't seen before. You prefer seeing the same content over and over?

I remember how Kirito talked about this battle during SAO S1 and how it changed him to leave such an emotional response all this time later.

Crocodile

Leaked plans? Weren't you invading their stronghold or did I misunderstand something? There should be a shitton of them.

That's besides the point that I don't understand why an organization like Laughing Coffin even exists

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Oh no...not RED players. As BLUE players, we hate RED players. Right ya'll?

So when is this actually supposed to happen during the original narrative?

Apparently, you think we would have heard about a giant fight between player factions in a game focused entirely on pve.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
GIVE ME A BREAK

ZfuqUAY.gif

ZfuqUAY.gif

ZfuqUAY.gif

ZfuqUAY.gif

ZfuqUAY.gif

ZfuqUAY.gif

ZfuqUAY.gif

ZfuqUAY.gif

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
HOW WOULD HE BE ONE OF THE TWO PEOPLE YOU KILLED?!

YOU'RE JUST REALIZING THAT'S DEATHGUN?

JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE HELL KIRITO?

ZfuqUAY.gif

There's nothing wrong with flashbacks we haven't seen before. You prefer seeing the same content over and over?

In this case yes, this is wrong because our villain is supposed to be this mysterious character Kirito is supposed to know and perhaps the audience will too hence why he wears a mask. If it's impossible for the audience or MC to know the character from the first season and we have to create a new scene and retcon it in you have massively fucked in the whole mystery masked villain plot point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom