• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think thats creepy? Sailor moons 14 and her boyfriends like 20
Oh of course there's a million times worse in all sorts of forms! I'm not legitimately creeped out. Just endless amount of shrugged shoulders. Let me try to have my illusions of the anime I watch not being quite as rapey as it often is, please ; ;

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
My favorite canon from Oda's mouth was the door explanation in the Jaya arc where Luffy crashes through a door in one chapter, and in the next the door is fixed. Oda said a carpenter fixed the door quickly off screen between chapters

Considering how
fast Franky can build a bridge
that doesn't even seem that out there.

daveo42

Banned
Oh no...the lights are out. What are we gonna do now? Society without light will collapse!

Wait, it's over already?!? That was like no time at all? I need more keikaku!

You don't go to the manga thread much do you?

DTL gonna DTL.

I don't go in there too often, usually because I'm only reading a few of the longer running shounen manga most of the time. I get the DTL gonna DTL...i'm just curious how anyone could come to anything close to that kind of an opinion about a character like Kirito. LIke, I need some kind of logic or reasoning or something other than that.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Oh no...the lights are out. What are we gonna do now? Society without light will collapse!

I don't go in there too often, usually because I'm only reading a few of the longer running shounen manga most of the time. I get the DTL gonna DTL...i'm just curious how anyone could come to anything close to that kind of an opinion about a character like Kirito. LIke, I need some kind of logic or reasoning or something other than that.

There is no logical explanation, DTL is DTL. That's all we got.

Crocodile

A lot of this could be avoided if people just spoke like rational humans and just explained shit. It's hard for me to care as a result

daveo42

Banned
Level 2?! That means shit getting real right? I have no frame of reference here.

There is no logical explanation, DTL is DTL. That's all we got.

well...i got nothing. might as well just give up. maybe it's some sort of anomaly modern science has yet to explain.

Amikami

Banned
Late late spoilers.
less than a year from now, Sauce will attack all 5 kages and get off scott free. What a smooth criminal my boy is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom