• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Goddamn, why can't I hold all these keikaku?!

raUIU1l.gif

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I think this is drawing parallels to kikyo vs inuyasha when they killed eachother
well sorta
edit: welp there it is

Crocodile

Honestly I always felt it was pretty stupid that for Inuyasha, "full demon" meant crazy rage mode. It makes the implication that Inuyasha should be ashamed of his demon blood because it is "evil" even though it is the only reason the crew has been able to get this far.

daveo42

Banned
Trapped in a game/death games wise it is pretty compelling. Its not kawaharas best work (Accel World) but Kirito more than makes up for any shortcomings. Its why I think its great as I think we need more characters like him that remind us of what it means to truly be human.

Thanks for the response, though I can't help but wondering...

1401937870684.gif

I just watched last week's One Piece, and while I'm really late, can I just say it was awesome? And how does Sanji have a leg after that?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I just watched last week's One Piece, and while I'm really late, can I just say it was awesome? And how does Sanji have a leg after that?

It's because his heart burns hotter than the flames on his leg. That's the actual cannon explanation straight from Oda's mouth.

It's because his heart burns hotter than the flames on his leg. That's the actual cannon explanation straight from Oda's mouth.

My favorite canon from Oda's mouth was the door explanation in the Jaya arc where Luffy crashes through a door in one chapter, and in the next the door is fixed. Oda said a carpenter fixed the door quickly off screen between chapters

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
My favorite canon from Oda's mouth was the door explanation in the Jaya arc where Luffy crashes through a door in one chapter, and in the next the door is fixed. Oda said a carpenter fixed the door quickly off screen between chapters

I love how Oda always has an explanation. Even if they're jokes, it adds a lot to the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom