• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, super powerful forbidden jutsu created by the Second Hokage and for now only mastered by Orochimaru. Filler villains just casually use a knockoff.

Crocodile

This filler villains are fucking OP LOL

Well everyone else is away getting ready to fight the rain village...

STILL though. They got NOBODY else?

Next to his dad shikamaru's the most qualified tactician the village has.

Actually, probably the most qualified in the ninja world >_>

Get wrecked Ninja World :p

Tsunade is the strongest ninja in the village right now save maybe one other guy.

So obviously, the best use of her time is sitting on her ass, watching her troops get killed and her village held.

Hey now, we can't have a woman do anything in Naruto!

Granted this wasn't written by Kishimoto but the filler writers have to make you feel like this could actually happen in the Naruto-verse so they can't stress suspension of disbelief too much :p

Crayolan

I like how Orochimaru had to be super stealthy and sneak his way around the village before striking with an army and these 4 guys can just step through the front door.

daveo42

Banned
Wait...they aren't kings...they are leaders over individual leaders over different provinces inside of the fire nation...none of this make sense.

Regiruler

I thought the four coffins were of just their buddies or something. Were there more corpses, and they just picked lightning ones? I'm confused.

IS IT TIME?

200_s.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom