• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.
One Piece has its issues, but man the quality between this and Naruto is just night and day.

Though its probably not fair to compare one of, (if not the best) OP arc to a Naruto filler arc, but still!

daveo42

Banned
Sanji in with the best lines. Now it's time for our last big showdown before we hit the Lucci v Luffy fight.

Oh hey, directions!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
One Piece has its issues, but man the quality between this and Naruto is just night and day.

Though its probably not fair to compare one of, (if not the best) OP arc to a Naruto filler arc, but still!

In terms of the manga, One Piece still kicks it ass. There's a reason it's the highest selling manga of all time.
In terms of the anime, both have their major issues.

In terms of the manga, One Piece still kicks it ass. There's a reason it's the highest selling manga of all time.
In terms of the anime, both have their major issues.

I find the OP anime unbearable to follow weekly, but the show is really good for just watching in extended periods.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
It's weird.
While Luffy fights Lucci. Spandam is the arc's "big bad". I mean he is the one in charge of CP9.

Spandam needs to

ibx9te336oVRm2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom