• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

I feel like Robin should be able to take Spadam even without her Devil Fruit Powers if she was just able to get the Elephant Sword away from him. Maybe I'm underestimating how beat up she's gotten?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I feel like Robin should be able to take Spadam even without her Devil Fruit Powers if she was just able to get the Elephant Sword away from him. Maybe I'm underestimating how beat up she's gotten?
Her handcuffs make her weak like a newborn, which is why she collapses every three steps anyways.

The sea stone handcuffs make them incredibly weak, not just null their powers. Remember when they fall into the sea they can't do anything, they're basically near paralyzed with the handcuffs.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16

She's handcuffed

"Are you supposed to get stronger when you wear that bandana on your head?"

Yes.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
She's in Seastone cuffs, which means they're constantly training her energy.

Standing and walking should be a struggle with them. For reference, Luffy basically goes totally limp when he so much as touches the stuff.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Seastone cuffs make devil fruit users super weak. The fact that she can even run from him is super impressive and probably the most we've ever seen a cuffed devil fruit user ever do.

Crocodile

LOL, just LOL at this "technique"

Her handcuffs make her weak like a newborn, which is why she collapses every three steps anyways.

The sea stone handcuffs make them incredibly weak, not just null their powers. Remember when they fall into the sea they can't do anything, they're basically near paralyzed with the handcuffs.

Ah I thought they just turned off the powers not also weaken them, my bad.

OH SHIT MOTHERFUCKERS

THE BANDANNA IS ON

Oh shit. The headband is on, people. I repeat, the headband is on.
NnoGhN1h.jpg

What is he...

Oh crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom