• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May16| The Ministry of Silly Laughs

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
So is the point in the anime where the pacing goes to shit? Because I feel the pacing has been shit the past few episodes.
Eh. This part in the manga was slow too (it's basically 1:1 pacing since Enies Lobby). And things get better in 2 episodes.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So is the point in the anime where the pacing goes to shit? Because I feel the pacing has been shit the past few episodes.

Basically. It improves at times later on in Thriller Bark, and it's pretty ok for the most part in the arc after that, but then the pacing really goes to complete shit more or less permanently.

ckohler

The pace starts moving better soon. I found the past two episode to be the weakest of this arc, btw. Things improve greatly soon. :)

Later, ToonamiGAF.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"I don't see the benefit in this so much, that I will never perform this "self-sacrifice" myself, especially with you"

The only Parasyte episode I want to see is when Chelsea....

OOPS

I mean, Kana gets kilt.

EDIT: I don't care if I spoiled it. You shouldn't be watching this at 3am.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"also, we find it a bit creepy you took our picture without our consent, so could you please delete it?"

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Out of................what, 100?

EITHER WAY, MIGI'S RATING IS WRONG AND I'M GOING TO COMPLAIN ONLINE ABOUT HOW HE SHOULDN'T BE RATING STUFF.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yeah, seeing this promo makes even less sense now that they're showing it after Dimension W finished.

Feel like they should've waited or just swapped out some scenes with the other shows.

.....lol seeing the laughing scene twice.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh, didn't even notice that DBZ is gonna be a full hour next week.

Guess we're not getting IBO till after memorial weekend.
Yeah, wouldn't want to premiere a show, especially Gundam, the week before memorial day weekend.

Also, why would it be harder to control the male genitalia, the male has a larger bladder due to the fact the female needs the room for the womb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom