• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May16| The Ministry of Silly Laughs

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Samurai Champloo will be the best thing to ever happen to Toonami, is that correct?

I mean watch Champloo and the next day, barbecue. Win-win to me.

TUSR

Banned
Jesus, 50 hours.

I gotta step up my routine and push it big time. Walking for practically 3 straight days and running 3 miles at Central Park was a refresher.

i think i mentioned this on stream

both my elbows developed issues from repetitive stress due to school

and ive been working on strengthening the muscles and working on my posture.

Yeah, wouldn't want to premiere a show, especially Gundam, the week before memorial day weekend.

Also, why would it be harder to control the male genitalia, the male has a larger bladder due to the fact the female needs the room for the womb.

Yeah, we're getting IBO on June 4th. There's a Shamploo marathon on Memorial Day weekend.

Damn.

Champloo marathon is sick though. Have 0 problem with rewatching some of these last few episodes.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 70 - The Dizzying Deception and the Daring Escape! Defeat the Android Cell!
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 71 - The Hunt for Cell Is On! Goku, Back in Action!
12:30 - Dragonball Z Kai - 72 - Break the Super Saiyan Barrier! Into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber!
1:00 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 6 - A × Surprising × Challenge
1:30 - Samurai Champloo - 21 - Elegy of Entrapment (Verse 2)
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 113 - The Serpent's Pupil
2:30 - One Piece - 347 - Chivalry Remains! The Traitorous Zombie Protects Nami!
3:00 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 6 - The Sun Also Rises

Later.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
WVW69jNVEUYXJWw9Oh

WVW69jNYSQ0V6jxhcR

LATER
on, there's a possibility some might miss you!

Line_HTX

I....I'm sorry.

I mean, I've grown to hate the franchise since high school. Every time I try to watch the newer ones over the years I get more and more angry at its stupidity. It's a shame because I do like the designs. It's just too many characters are unlikable that I want to break their noses.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
I was blind but now I see...

..the way you captured the flatness of Mira's hometown. Just as flat as the anime adaption.

It takes skill to draw, but accomplish nothing! XD Ha.

I don't know what's more evil

Hisoka or flat hometown.

I mean, I'd hate a pedoclown, but if my entire hometown was leveled to nothing, I'd hate everything for a while!

Damn SAB. I'm in love with that drawing of Sara. You really managed to capture the quiet fierceness in her eyes.

Thanks much! It was a quick one too, so I'm glad it came out well!

Some piece of junk is hogging the spotlight from the more interesting characters

I totally didn't mean to make the piece of junk that big, either! This is what happened when you start the ENTIRE PICTURE from... the arm. eesh. Speedy drawing is weird.

When Hisoka is right behind you, danger appears.
A Hisoka / Cell combination would be horrible for anything in existence. I was gonna put dead Trunks in there too, but alas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom