• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akainu

The problem is with the very concept of the show. It wants to act like humans and ghouls live side-by-side and that ghouls are just as smart as humans. But then it wants to paint those ghouls and humans as if they're at war and that they think less of each other. It leaves the audience wondering who the hell were supposed to be rooting for.
Do the ghouls police themselves?

RagnarokX

"Alexa, play Happy Birthday."
"Sorry, but I cannot grant that request. This is an advertisement and we would have to pay royalties."

Goddammit. I wish I could get hyped for Hunter X Hunter.

It's a good show. I like it. Even re-watched one yesterday. Bought a t-shirt even. But the hype never comes.

836.gif

It was a short, but beautiful friendship.

ckohler

Do the ghouls police themselves?
I think so? At least in as much as they don't want to draw too much attention to themselves. However any human loss of life is probably too much for the humans. So, it's like the ghouls are bad because they exist. The humans are bad because we are supposed to like the ghouls. I don't know whether I like either. The show is just a downer filled with jerk characters.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
You would think she'd not be much of a clothes person if she collects the body parts of rare specimens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom