• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might get FE Echoes, but I'm in this weird state where the second I'm about to buy something, I look at my bank account, and just nah.

Nah.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oh yeah, there's different types of Kaganes too. One chapter had this really detailed explanation of them (kind of like Nen explanations)

Seda

Okay, I've been kinda lax with this thread's spoiler rule because for a while we've been pretty good at it, but it's gotten worse lately.

From now on, spoilers honestly shouldn't show up in the thread much at all (there are better places to discuss these things more openly!) but if you really want to post something that hasn't aired, you must clearly label the spoiler before the spoiler tag.

Good Example 1 said:
Manga AoT Spoilers
Spoilers go here

Good Example 2 said:
Later DB Super Spoilers
Spoilers go here

Bad Example 1 said:
Spoilers without any sort of warning or label

DBZ Kai is exempt from this due to age, and yes I know sometimes some Super stuff will be known through osmosis simply due to prevalence.

The main reasoning for this rule is that sometimes people use casual spoiler tags for jokes or silly stuff, and sometimes people put significant spoilers beneath them and without a label, it's unclear how big the spoiler is without clicking it.

I'll repeat this later when we aren't in the middle of a live watch. Let me know if you questions or criticisms.

Madou is hamming it up. lol

Okay, I've been kinda lax with this thread's spoiler rule because for a while we've been pretty good at it, but it's gotten worse lately.

From now on, spoilers honestly shouldn't show up in the thread much at all (there are better places to discuss these things more openly!) but if you really want to post something that hasn't aired, you must clearly label the spoiler before the spoiler tag.

DBZ Kai is exempt from this due to age, and yes I know sometimes some Super stuff will be known through osmosis simply due to prevalence.

The main reasoning for this rule is that sometimes people use casual spoiler tags for jokes or silly stuff, and sometimes people put significant spoilers beneath them and without a label, it's unclear how big the spoiler is without clicking it.

I'll repeat this later when we aren't in the middle of a live watch. Let me know if you questions or criticisms.

I approve of this new tweak. It's hard to tell the real spoilers from the joke spoilers.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
There are many other shows I wish we were watching other than Tokyo Ghoul, yet I cant quite put Gundam Unicorn there.

Ashby

If it wasn't for people like the white haired guy to keep the ghouls scared then all of humanity would be way worse off in this world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom