• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morlas

I actually think she's weaker. She's no longer an Android here after all, just plain human versus a (Super) Saiyan. That doesn't tend to work out for the human.

no she's still an android the dragon can't change that, but she's still probably weaker since she has no interest in fighting.

I actually think she's weaker. She's no longer an Android here after all, just plain human versus a (Super) Saiyan. That doesn't tend to work out for the human.

No, she's definitely still an Android.

Krillin tried to wish that she wasn't but Shenron said he couldn't so he just wished the bombs were out of 18 and 17's bodies.

Mizerman

Nah, she still has her cybernetics. It's just that 18 no longer has that bomb inside her.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
No, she's definitely still an Android.

Krillin tried to wish that she wasn't but Shenron said he couldn't so he just wished the bombs were out of 18 and 17's bodies.

Huh weird.

I guess the dub tripped me up somewhat. I thought she had to be fully human to have Marron, but in the original version they're cybernetic with human parts. That wasn't ever made fully clear in the dub. :p

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Goten and Trunks got hit with the ever rare penalty:

nWVvk4B.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom