• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morlas

Huh weird.

I guess the dub tripped me up somewhat. I thought she had to be fully human to have Bra, but in the original version they're cybernetic with human parts. That wasn't ever made fully clear in the dub. :p

actually they're genetically modified human beings their original name in the japanese version is artificial human 17 and 18.

Akainu

Get back to best wife!

Besides supreme kai being a punk. Is there any other reason they couldn't just destroy the whole place?

I dunno she seemed pretty shook at Trunks' "not even full power" blast.

That's just another one of those "These kids shouldn't be this powerful" moments that the Buu Saga is trying to hype up considering what they get used for later.

It ends up being wasted considering what happens afterward though so... meh...

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
the more I think about it, the funnier it is that Mr Satan is actually really fucking important to the overall plot

Feels like the pace slowed down a lot lately. We still watching Kai?

it feels that way because the main plot stalled for two episodes for tournament shenanigans

Zolo

I wonder if Krillin ever gets worried if he and 18 have a spat.

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/chozenshu-1-we-asked-akira-toriyama-2013/
Scenes involving Goku’s home life appeared in the manga, but what are things like at home with Kuririn or Bulma?

Kuririn’s family is an exceptionally ordinary household, but #18 is scary when she gets angry, so Kuririn goes out of his way a little bit for her. Bulma’s family has had a laissez-faire attitude for generations, but Bulma has complete control over things as a rule.

Dabura is here but it seems like the show is more interested in 18 vs Satan :3

The superior fight.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
..."season 2?" There was a season 1 of whatever that was?

All these live-action Adult Swim shows run together.

Like the only good live-action thing they do is the late-night infomercials. At least those are more like short films than a season of crap

the more I think about it, the funnier it is that Mr Satan is actually really fucking important to the overall plot

it feels that way because the main plot stalled for two episodes for tournament shenanigans

Yeah in the manga there was no meditation room and it was constantly switching between Dabura and the tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom