• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Also didn't care for how heavy handed the shipping was for the episode, Samurai Jack is a better storyteller then that.

Think of it as an elaborate metaphor for Jack finding the sheath for his sword... or something

Last time, the one dad with a wife and son is jelly that the other dad with a wife and son is super strong so he goes to space to train for no other reason than bragging rights because fuck responsibility.

Crocodile

Here comes the NERD

;_;

:(

How many times have we complained about weak ass little baby anime protagonists who never just come out with or even worse, Dandy and Scarlet? Is that what you guys want? We finally have an adult protagonist who isn't afraid to declare his feelings for someone and doesn't got cock blocked by fate. Let's be happy, ToonamiGAF. Love is in the air.

Well at least its out of the way and the very end was LOL worthy

Congrats AS, that was your most fucked up bump ever

Seriously. Fuck Adult Swim sometimes :/

cntr

Banned
How many times have we complained about weak ass little baby anime protagonists who never just come out with or even worse, Dandy and Scarlet? Is that what you guys want? We finally have an adult protagonist who isn't afraid to declare his feelings for someone and doesn't got cock blocked by fate. Let's be happy, ToonamiGAF. Love is in the air.
I don't complain about people not getting together, I complain about romance being crap. And action movie romance is hardly better than anime romance, and this episode was somehow both.

i'd argue that was last week tbh
well I agree but this week it's properly unambiguous

...the great saiyaman??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom