• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
anigif_enhanced-6915-1408809570-1.gif

"No matter what happens, Space Noids will forge a path for humanity to walk on. Keep on Spinning, Gundam Unicorn! Just who the hell do you think I am?"

BBboy20

Showa Era Shonen was indeed even more violent but that was before the Otaku Murders of 1989 changed things and it should be noted that newer works within the franchise have all been Seinen series.
...uh, I was making a reference based on some of that Gund-Fu Links was doing earlier.

God this show is fucking stupid. Time for Naruto Shippuden.

So Banagher beat Full Frontal???????

What just happened?

giphy.gif

Yeah I mean, space ghosts are something I can accept cuz this anime but Full Frontal just gave up for no reason. Full Frontal was like "The Big Brain am winning again." Banagher was like "Even so!" and Full Frontal was like "ehh, good point." and then he flew away for no raisin.

Mizerman

Yeah I mean, space ghosts are something I can accept cuz this anime but Full Frontal just gave up for no reason. Full Frontal was like "The Big Brain am winning again." Banagher was like "Even so!" and Full Frontal was like "ehh, good point." and then he flew away for no raisin.

The way you described it just now had me rolling.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
The Red Comet Clothed Ghost should have been Char, right? And of course that was Lalah. Amuro didn't show up except maybe as one of those last 3 spirits, right?

So the idea is that Char's Newtype will was so overly powerful that he manifest as a real will in a clone, and made Frontal do whatever he was suppose to be doing?

The Sinanju and mass armor deteriorated because it was all something pretty much willed into existence by these ghost?

After CharGhost buddies said "yo, stop grudging!" he said... "OK! You can't say I didn't try!" and decided he's let Banagher talk someone elses ears off.

...That about sum it up?

Crocodile

Wow much irony :p

Man Danzo is an asshole

God this show is fucking stupid. Time for Naruto Shippuden.

Yeah aside from like the time-traveling that was the weirdest part. The fight just.....ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom