• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

In my opinion the animation was kind of hit and miss. In some shots it looked pretty good and then others not so much. But it never got really bad... like... filler Shippuden bad.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
It kind of amazes me how Toei can still have animation issues when they make more money than half of the studios in Japan combined.
One Piece merch, Dragon Ball merch, Sailor Moon merch, Precure merch, Digimon merch, even their live-action section with Kamen Rider and Super Sentai/Power Rangers. They literally print money!

Grexeno

It kind of amazes me how Toei can still have animation issues when they make more money than half of the studios in Japan.
One Piece merch, Dragon Ball merch, Sailor Moon merch, Precure merch, Digimon merch, even their live-action section with Kamen Rider and Super Sentai/Power Rangers. They literally print money!
They have so much money because they spend none of it.

It kind of amazes me how Toei can still have animation issues when they make more money than half of the studios in Japan combined.

Money doesn't really matter much when the production schedules are so short. You can't get better animation by just throwing money at it and saying "finish this in two months".

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Okay, what?

How is Gohan fighting "differently"? It looks like every other damn fight in the series with teleporting, punching, kicking, & beam shooting.

also why didn't he use the sword earlier?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You know, I kind of want Dabura back in Super. The fact that he's literal Satan is barely touched on.

Money doesn't really matter much when the production schedules are so short. You can't get better animation by just throwing money at it and saying "finish this in two months".

Fair point. Really more of an industry problem than a company problem.
I bet if they had a year to make like a 26 episode season of One Piece, it would be amazing.

It says something about Saiyans that this is him being weak and he's still completely and utterly ripped. Super Gohan is probably the weakest any Saiyan has been ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom