• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Gohan needs to actually train during the time between arcs for once. He should be the strongest dude there but he keeps getting lazy.

I liked that fight to be honest. Had a few interesting shots and angles. Like him dragging his sword across the water with Gohan streaming behind him.

And it's even better knowing how fucking short it was.

"You should only care about fighting. What's this I hear about you wanting to focus on being a scholar and being a good father to your wife and kids?!"

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
May I bring up that gohan is a genetic freak, he is taller than everyone in this show except tien and after that everyone else is a alien

RagnarokX

And so Toriyama changed his mind again about where he was going with this arc and pulled this Vegeta turning evil thing out of his ass with no buildup.

And so Toriyama changed his mind again about where he was going with this arc and pulled this Vegeta turning evil thing out of his ass with no buildup.

Eh. Sorry but to me Vegeta never stopped being an asshole.

Actually, I think what he does with Vegeta is one of the two great things about this arc.

The other is what he does with Mr. Satan.

The rest can suck it.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Vegeta is not a good person, he literally spent most of his life blowing up planets and killing people, the only time he wasent doing that is about seven years right now, and hes basically finna go through a midlife crisis because of this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom