• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
It kind of amazes me how Toei can still have animation issues when they make more money than half of the studios in Japan combined.
One Piece merch, Dragon Ball merch, Sailor Moon merch, Precure merch, Digimon merch, even their live-action section with Kamen Rider and Super Sentai/Power Rangers. They literally print money!

Super's issues stem from the show being rushed out the door before it was ready. They can't just take the show off the air to fix it either, so they've been improving it as they go, each arc after the F arc looks better than the last and the current one in the Japanese broadcast is pretty solid. Episode 94 aired today and it was a great looking episode with an awesome transformation that shits all over anything in the F arc.
SPOILERS FOR THE 5TH ARC OF SUPER!
http://i.imgur.com/6rQclT0.gif

Toei actually spends a lot of money on Super, it just doesn't show all the time (especially in the early arcs) because of the rushed schedule of the episodes.

Moaradin

I completely forgot about the direction they took Eren's titan form voice in the dub, and I still have no idea what they were going for.

Jesus.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
DLKF:ja;lkdfjak;dsfljkl;Dsjfl;kdsjfask;dlfjasd;kflj l;ajsd;ljsdaf;lkads - The Script.

I think the problem with Papenbrook is that he plays so many shitty characters, or when he does play a good one it's not a good performance (Caesar)

Eren...please....

YaTNDTE.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom