• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strike

I AM THE CHAMPION!

*glass breaks*

tumblr_myhqrspQq21shf9jmo1_400.gif

It's literally not until the very end of this arc that Vegeta actually finally does a Face-Turn.

Not really actually. There's bits and pieces of the man he's going to be in there right now but the arrogant, prideful monster bubbling up and getting pushed this far due to being suppressed for so long (and being helped along by Babadi's magic) was a really nice angle to take with him. Bringing it to the forefront while he also has a wife and kid he demonstrates well before the end of the arc that he does care about and love made it interesting to observe too.

As far as Dragonball is concerned, I found it pretty interesting and I'm surprised Toriyama wrote it in an arc that he, in a lot of other areas, demonstrated he gave no fucks about.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Not really actually. There's bits and pieces of the man he's going to be in there right now but the arrogant, prideful monster bubbling up and getting pushed this far due to being suppressed for so long (and being helped along by Babadi's magic) was a really nice angle to take with him. Bringing it to the forefront while he also has a wife and kid he demonstrates well before the end of the arc that he does care about and love made it interesting to observe too.

As far as Dragonball is concerned, I found it pretty interesting and I'm surprised Toriyama wrote it in an arc that he, in a lot of other areas, demonstrated he gave no fucks about.
Yup meant to respond to that post but toriyama handles vegeta really well this arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom