• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the trailer for Baby Driver, just a moment ago and it looks cool. It being an Edgar Wright movie helps. Definitely want to go see that. I'm going to see It Comes At Night tomorrow so that'll be sweet... hopefully...

Anyways, time for DB Super!

ckohler

Time for Toonami. Looking forward to seeing Ginyu again.
nwb8znq5zigt82th2iaimplef1v6wljui0fh9sp2dbfngexedt6r1kmlwiu1hvyu.gif

cntr

Banned
that's a good bump, yo

Been interested in Edgar Wright movies but haven't yet gotten around to actually watching one, so definitely planning to watch Baby Driver.

...if I can convince my family to ignore the name...

After....6 hours of studying for Comptia A+ Cert nothing winds me down quite like Toonami. I pray this is the last weekend I'll have to suffer this (looks forward to 4-8 hours studying tomorrow right before the first test).

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
last time on super

piccolo....i mean, frieza's henchman shot an energy beam through goku....i mean, gohan while being held down by raditz....i mean, another of frieza's henchmen.

Grexeno

"Tagoma attacks..........now!"

Episode Title That Directly Contradicts What the Narrator Just Said! Ginyu Takes Over Tagoma's Body!

cntr

Banned
DBS's second opening is even more hype than Fight It Out, at least!

The Tagoma thing last week was fun.

"the kind of guy you wouldn't want to meet in a dark spaceport"

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
hey, so

why didn't piccolo save goku when HE got shot through the chest with an energy beam like he did with gohan

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Jaco why are you being a coward? You were so much cooler in the movie.

hey, so

why didn't piccolo save goku when HE got shot through the chest with an energy beam like he did with gohan

He didn't care, and no Senzus

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
So I just watched the latest episode of super that came out today that makes this arc pretty inlteresting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom