• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
*reading /a/*
*sees someone ask why MHA dims so much*
*realize he might be way too young to know about the Porygon episode*

............ I'm so fucking old.

Moaradin

I've heard so much about how bad this arc is, but I'm honestly enjoying it. A lot of it because of the dub, I'm sure. Chris Ayres Frieza is a delight.

I feel so sorry for you guys watching the Super dub, we just had two really great looking episodes back to back in the Japanese version and you guys are about to hit the lowest point in the series.
I've heard so much about how bad this arc is, but I'm honestly enjoying it. A lot of it because of the dub, I'm sure. Chris Ayres Frieza is a delight.

You're two episodes away from one of the worst looking episodes of Dragon Ball, ever.

Jarate

Banned
I remember tonight's episode of Super being alright.

Episode 24, two episodes from now, is one of the ugliest episodes of Dragon Ball. It's not this bad.

561d2dc3ebdae43c1bd05cdda678d006.jpg

But it's certainly not good.

Of course, if they wanted to balance out the block for the artistry Super is currently lacking...

DCf_Nzaq_Ws_AAx_Nv_S.jpg

They could bring something else to the block.

MY MAN

Jarate

Banned
I feel so sorry for you guys watching the Super dub, we just had two really great looking episodes back to back in the Japanese version and you guys are about to hit the lowest point in the series.

You're two episodes away from the worst looking episode of Dragon Ball ever.

There is never a time when Dragon Ball Super is ever worse then filler Naruto, SAO, Gundam Unicorn, or many of the other bad shows we've witnessed

Yes the animation is pretty bad, but, eh, at least it's not filler Naruto bad

Raxus

You're two episodes away from one of the worst looking episodes of Dragon Ball, ever.

I, and everyone else here, was warned of the complete production collapse coming up so at least we are prepared. It is one rough patch to get through to get to the better stuff.

cntr

Banned
I liked that Super episode, even if it got a bit budget towards the end

the dub's been really good so far

edit: for what it's worth, I've enjoyed even the worst episodes of Super so far more than, say, Naruto filler

Morlas

the phantom itch, also i can't freaking wait
for the past 2 super episodes to be dubbed into english, frieza has been amazing in them and chris aryes is going to deliver an amazing performance.

They literally adapted a fanfic into a game didn't they.

Look there's even an OC right there.

Sonic Forces is interesting to me on a purely business level, because I think it's the closest Sega has ever come to acknowledging that weird part of the Sonic fanbase.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'm amazed Jack survived all that blood loss
Then again, Zoro survived that on a regular occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom