• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
This was actually closer what was said in the original manga though.
I know, but that added bit of characterization made it a much better conflict, even if it wasent what was written, and now I'm worried about another speech coming up during this fight relating to bulma and trunks which idk is in the manga

18 standing there with her arms crossed and her daughter standing with her arms around her head, both acting like tons of people didn't just die.

I love them.

Is this I upon the 3rd the one where he meets the woman before she essentially became his girlfriend?

No. That series (Woman Called Fujiko Mine) was advertised with a blue-jacketed Lupin though, and he has a blue-jacket in the quasi-follow up OVAs. So it's an unofficial entry into that "era", so to speak.

This Italian series isn't in that continuity though, and is more light-hearted.

HIS FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIES!

dbz-food-05.jpg

Crocodile

Not true. Apes and humans share a generic ancestor but are separate species.

No humans ARE apes. "Ape" is the colloquial name given to the superfamily Hominoidea. Humans are "great apes" (rather than "lesser apes") along with Orangutans, Gorillas and Chimpanzees. We are more closely related to Chimpanzees than we are to other great apes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom