• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

This entire sequence

shrug-gif-114.gif

BLOOD! GUTS! GORE! TORTURE! FLESH! But also we've got a message about humanity but also BLOOOD! KILLING! AIN'T THIS FUCKING AWESOME AND EDGEY AS FUCK!

DON'T IT JUST MAKE YOU WANNA SHOVE YOUR DICK INTO A BLENDER!

Seda

i figured I was lost because I missed so much, but sounds like everyone is lost - or at least confused why things are rushed.

Raxus

Although it was probably fairly obvious to you all, I think this episode highlights how this is clearly marketed to 12 year olds. It pretends to be edgy but doesn't understand what makes something badass.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Although it was probably fairly obvious to you all, I think this episode highlights how this is clearly marketed to 12 year olds. It pretends to be edgy but doesn't understand what makes something badass.
This episode perfectly summarizes why it's a hit with teens & Hot Topic shoppers.

Crocodile

I "like" how every couple of hours there is someone to clean up the mess and tell Kaneki that everything will be ok and then leave as he gets tortured some more

i figured I was lost because I missed so much, but sounds like everyone is lost - or at least confused why things are rushed.

They tried to condense 144 chapters into 24 episodes, so an average of 6 chapters per episode. The normal Shounen type Anime adaptation tends to stick to 2-4 chapters per episode depending on the adaptation and how word heavy the show is...so yeah this is a clusterfuck when you realize TG is a decently text heavy for a Shounen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom