• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moaradin

Man, these generic OP/EDs that just reuse music from the show is so lame. Hope they change it like they did with Space Dandy.

Oh well, that was pretty fun. Nice to have a show at this time at night where I can just kinda turn my brain off and enjoy.

A first episode that leaves a great impression. The next few episodes are a little more static, but it picks up again. I wonder where they'll place the extra/OVA episodes, since one of them has some the best animation in the series.

Crocodile

Ok I've never seen these ending parts before LOL

Yeah that's what I mean in that Ginyu is squandered. Dude comes and is gone next episode!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
LOL "SHE NEEDS TO SIGN THE DIVORCE PAPERS"

Yup, this was just as fun as I was expecting. Glad to see it on the block.

Oh hey, Frieza being smart & just going straight to his strongest form.

Man, these generic OP/EDs that just reuse music from the show is so lame. Hope they change it like they did with Space Dandy.

Oh well, that was pretty fun. Nice to have a show at this time at night where I can just kinda turn my brain off and enjoy.

I doubt it.

Unless EVERYONE watches Lupin. They won't spring for the OGs if it doesn't do good in the ratings and uproar.

Kaizer

Banned
That was great, always love seeing Lupin. Recording it on Adult Swim every night & watching in the morning before school was part of my morning ritual.

Man you guys weren't kidding, the animation in this Dragon Ball Super is kind of appalling.

However, I'm glad Lupin is back, generic OP and END all.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Sent Demarco a tweet asking about the OP/ED situation. I'm guessing it was licensing, but hopefully he can confirm it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom