• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morlas

well pain is basically a kid who went through a lot of tragedy combined with a god complex due to his overwhelming power...these things happen.

Raxus

man, summoning is overpowered

more shounens should have summoning enemies where you actually fight the summons

Pain's overarching arc is so dumb that he comes close to a parody of a JRPG villain.

He thinks that killing huge numbers of people will cause temporary peace? Are you fucking kidding me?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Pain's overarching arc is so dumb that he comes close to a parody of a JRPG villain.

He thinks that killing huge numbers of people will cause temporary peace? Are you fucking kidding me?
Peace via near Extinction is a common anime refrain. A lot of people connect it with the end of WW2.

Seda

Pain is kind of a mix between "Sterilize the world" trope and "Overbearing order" villain tropes, both of which are common.

I made those names up but I'm sure TVTropes has something in that vein.

cntr

Banned
for once, the nuke jutsu is literally a nuke jutsu

cleverer than usual imo, 'cause it's just an extension of his actual normal power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom