• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

this buu thing better be some strong, scary looking thing for all this damn build-up/padding

I know your a DB neophyte but do you really not know what Buu looks like? Or is this sarcasm?

How could I have failed so completely?

Oh I dunno Supreme Kai.

Let me make a list

q03KG.gif

Number 1....

LMAO

Moaradin

Reiner was like 11 or 12 when he broke the wall, right? Yeah, I can understand why he can't deal with it. He wasn't even old enough to fully comprehend the situation.

Seda

Respect for Ymir this episode:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Papenbrook just needs good direction.

Danganronpa 2 made EXCELLENT use of him.

He's fine in Blue Exorcist.

.......I will never not chuckle at the fact he was in Eiken of all things & some of the lines he has to say.

I think some of his work was just coming out at the same time (AoT dub, Dangaronpa games, Blue Exorcist) that made me feel like he was everywhere. It didn't help that, at first, it felt he was just doing the same voice constantly with little range.

I'm glad all I've seen of Eiken is Anime Abandon... Even then, I regret seeing that AA on it just from seeing some footage and hearing some of the lines in that anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom