• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respect for Ymir this episode:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well someone has got to pull up the slack when Eren is there.

lmao even Ymir thinks the chuuni act is tired.

If only Bertholdt was as interesting of a character as Reiner.

Are you kidding me? He's the most interesting. A kid that should have never been a warrior. A creampuff forced to kill millions. All for some mission we know nothing about. Bertholdth and Reiner are just too interesting.

giphy.gif

Mik317

for a super talky episode I enjoyed that...yeah Eren is annoying but he gets put in his place too often for it to be that bad really. I really feel like the author wants him to look like a chode.

speaking of shit tho...

here is Tokyo Ghoul gaiz

>_>

ckohler

That was a good episode. Erin got a bit annoying but not as bad as I was expecting. Ymir is now my new fav character.

Time for Tokyo Bile.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'm tired of the Tokyo Ghoul anime. I'm going to go watch One Piece instead and come back for Hunter x Hunter.

BBboy20

This is the most intricate performance Eren had to date. I think, Bryce, overall, salvaged it but the problem that he was "good enough" to begin with.

At this point, don't expect much from the direction for him.

Are you kidding me? He's the most interesting. A kid that should have never been a warrior. A creampuff forced to kill millions. All for some mission we know nothing about. Bertholdth and Reiner are just too interesting.

So far that hasn't been nearly apparent enough so far. I hope we get more out of them eventually.

I'm tired of the Tokyo Ghoul anime. I'm going to go watch One Piece instead and come back for Hunter x Hunter.

At least check out the end of this episode because it's a riot.

Xe4

Banned
Damn good episode nice and calm.
Time for Flesh™. Didn't see last week's episode, but I don't think I missed much.

Time for FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH...!

Final episode of Season One too and hearing the Season Two is filler is already giving me shivers on how it could be much worse than this is.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Indeed, we have reached the end of season one of Tokyo Ghoul, perhaps we should savor that be for square root of A?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom