• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
You won that?
Yeah, they let me choose a digital code from a few of their games, & since I already had DoA5 Ultimate, I went with that since I heard it was kind of decent.

.....also, I feel like so far, the atmosphere have been set better this season. I just feel more interested overall, especially since I want to know what's going on with the beast titan & the ones in the village.

BBboy20

latest

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
The Guy Richie King Arthur movie seems like the English Version the movie Immortals where Mickey Rourke crushed peopled testicles.

Korigama

Problem with Eren is that he just isn't interesting as a protagonist.
Still wish he got eaten and someone else was used to establish the Titan Shifter twist.
Back where he belongs instead of mucking up Xenoblade.
His work on Xenoblade X was one of the only things I liked about that game (of the things they screwed up with it compared to the original, I wouldn't count the music as one of them, with the respective OSTs suiting both of them for their own reasons as a result of the stylistic differences between the two).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom