• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
so we're totally gonna make it to the celler by the end of the season, right?

.......right?

..................guys?

Crocodile

And S1 wasn't bad either. Looks like they just stepped up their game, which is good.

Second half of Trost to the start of the Female Titan arc was pretty dreadful and I think drags the whole show down a couple of notches (that and a few point parts that I thought were kind of meh). This season has be likely the show a lot more overall though.

Still wish he got eaten and someone else was used to establish the Titan Shifter twist.

Mikasa with Titan powers would have probably killed ALL the titans by now LOL

DarkKyo

Its not very good in my opinion. It has its moments but it feels like the author constantly doesn't know what to do and then just shifts gears because of it.

Nah, I disagree. It feels like a majority of the threads were planned right from the start. There's too much consistency in the plot lines and rules about the world/titans from the start to where we are now.

But anyways, this isn't the thread for this :p

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Have a taste of fucking reality you religious asshole

Yup, because MHA is a pretty colorful show and in a daytime lot, while AoT is pretty dim and in a late night slot.

(read the manga first instead by the way </bitter>)

Been reading MHA since it started. All caught up.
Overhaul man. Overhaul

Crocodile

so we're totally gonna make it to the celler by the end of the season, right?

.......right?

..................guys?

No.

I heard they did reach the basement a couple of months ago in the manga though so it's not a plot thread the leave hanging forever though.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Nah, I disagree. It feels like a majority of the threads were planned right from the start. There's too much consistency in the plot lines and rules about the world/titans from the start to where we are now.

But anyways, this isn't the thread for this :p

You're right but I gotta laugh at the consistency. The author pretty much admits he had to totally change things up after the manga and anime blew up. It shows.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
This is a commentary of American government isn't it?

"Reality is fucked up yo!"
"Sorry, it's God's will"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom