• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xe4

Banned
These people would rather all die than talk to the cops.

Or would they just kill them anyhow?

Anyhow, maybe you should have kept a better watch on your kid, lady.

Regiruler

Couldn't they have run out of the alley in the middle of the street instead? "HELP US, THESE GUYS ARE TRYING TO HURT ME AND MY DAUGHTER FOR SEEMINGLY NO REASON" Problem resolved. Oh hey, the omakes are back. Time for Hunter x Hunter.

They were surrounded, what were they going to do?

cntr

Banned
Well, thus and MP 100, which I'm pretty sure most people would rather watch.
Fun fact: Mob was several percentage points higher than Tokyo Ghoul, yet Tokyo Ghoul got only a few percent more votes than Lupin the Third.

Yet people act like Tokyo Ghoul's just as popular as Mob and Lupin's some unlikely obscurity. Pretty silly!

Guys...

....I miss One Piece.

d7d236dbd0bd424a6edf6676d1635345f3216c94_hq.gif

alright so in the manga she's under investigation because she's a suspected ghoul and once she goes to visit the grave of her dead husband and buries his mask that gives them enough evidence to take her out, so they corner her in an alley.

pacing-wise it's more or less the intro of the ghoul investigators.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
alright so in the manga she's under investigation because she's a suspected ghoul and once she goes to visit the grave of her dead husband and buries his mask that gives them enough evidence to take her out, so they corner her in an alley.

See, that's not so bad. So why did we get this instead?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
... Yes you do Shizuku you airhead.

Ah right that part. See, including important scenes won't make the show seem like swiss cheese you fucking hacks.

Crocodile

but but characters with glasses are supposed to be smart and have good memory

also LOL at Gon almost blowing up their spot

I've got no clue why they are doing this arm wrestling bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom