• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killua knows he's fucked if she tries reading his memories again. More like Kurapika is a bit.

Though Kurapika would welcome them coming directly to him.

Where are the people who said HxH was too straight of a shonen show and that Gon and Killua "just win all the time with no consequences?"

I have issues with Hunter X Hunter but that was never one of them.

Maybe with Killua at the beginning a bit but that's more my usual dislike for characters like him influencing my bias. Well, some of it is bias.

I learned to like him a bit later. Like recently after seeing it in anime form here on Toonami during this arc but still.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Spoilers

The eventual replacement for Gon is about his age right? Maybe they just want really young members lol.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Spoilers

The eventual replacement for Gon is about his age right? Maybe they just want really young members lol.

It's how they get you for life. Like Republicans de-funding education. Gotta keep them stupid.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
The Phantom Troupe are basically the Fast and Furious crew. They murder hundreds for money and the thrill but they're all about family.

I want to see the main characters join the Phantom Troupe.

Oh my God. That'd be cool.

Like if they took Gon's indifference to all the death he's seen and made that an actual plot point. As though he were actually insane and his affinity for kindness only really comes to the surface when the spirit of Shonen energy coursed through his veins at strange intervals.

And so they re-wired the vaccum with the mouth to suck all the main character stuff out of him and then he'd act the same as he usually does on this time he'd constantly not care when people would get their skeletons put into trash cans after being eaten by dogs or when other people's hearts got ripped out AS WELL as not care about the fact that Killua kills people.

So he's like half way there but he needs another push to get there completely.

And his first mission is to find parking space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom