• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moaradin

That's rad

2921100-thatsrad.gif

Xe4

Banned
I'd be way more surprised if I hadn't already read the manga, lol.
Actual spoilers for later in the manga:
There's actually a surprising number of titans in that group.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Man, imagine being an anime-only watcher and that seemingly minor character ends up being a Shifter. Major surprise.

Had a feeling she might have been a secret Titan, but that reveal was pretty dope.

More proof that the supporting cast of AOT is more interesting than Eren.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
i hope tokyo ghoul continues to be hilariously bad

i want to feel something besides "tired" & hopefully i'll be able to laugh at the stupidity that's this show

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Read some more TG chapters.
The manga has a lot more character moments, a lot more talking, a lot more fleshing out and understanding what's going.
The anime just feels really rushed.

Manga is still edgy as fuck but at least there's context.

Mizerman

Read some more TG chapters.
The manga has a lot more character moments, a lot more talking, a lot more fleshing out and understanding what's going.
The anime just feels really rushed.

Manga is still edgy as fuck but at least there's context.

Yeah, the manga easily blows the anime out of the water.

Seda

Attack on Titan has been on point this season.

Not counting Samurai Jack, it might be the strongest show on the block right now (depending on how much you like HxH, basically)

I do have one criticism abut how Attack on Titan handles side characters but for the most part it's definitely making this season stronger.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
the sad thing is

i'm sure someone i know finds the oahu joe commercial funny, then would question me why i didn't like it, because "it's funny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom