• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korigama

Um...Happy Mother's Day, I guess?
Still don't consider him the bad guy.
Hm, since he regards the Ghouls equally, even ones who don't actually hunt after people to feed (as with Anteiku's clientele, with the food supply being suicides), not to mention the fiendish glee he takes with what he does, I would definitely consider him one of the bad guys.

Well shit.

42oyjWM.gif

The Doom and Gloom Edge hour is gonna be the death of me.

I hate bad feelings inside of me. Even when one of them is fucking awful.

Now that Tatum's character is dead the humor's gone.

Ogodei

So I'm guessing AoT is hinting that all Titans were human at some point?

Yes. I'm not up to where the manga is right now, but when i stopped following manga spoilers, it was leading off to something similar to Claymore's lore. Deeper spoilers below:

Shifters have their mind, regular Titans don't, but a regular Titan can get their mind back by eating a shifter-human, so that Santa Titan that ate Eren way back when could have regained their humanity had Eren succumbed right then. Ymir was one, and further along is revealed that she ate one of Krista's relatives to regain her humanity, and that she's really 50-some years old, though the aging process stops while you're a titan.

Everything people say about the two is basically "the anime is Tokyo Ghoul in name only."

It's mainly the first season being the manga but with the pace going light speed and causing things to be rushed hard and not explained that well.

The second season is filler to my knowledge. I only watched the first few episodes when it came out in sub and I couldn't stand the pacing and censorship.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"Waaah shower of angst time"

"Jason" is an intentional name.

Are we as the audience supposed to have a problem with that? Lol

They try to make some of them look psychotic so you don't feel bad that they're the "bad guys"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom