• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

ckohler

Late with this in regards to M&H, but...

This is pretty much it, I'd say. The problem with this show is that the characters simply aren't interesting. The majority of the cast in something like Black Lagoon were awful people, but at the same time, they and the things they did weren't boring.

The main cast of Black Lagoon were at least charming in their own way as well.

RagnarokX

gonna go spoiler crazy

this goes against everything we just went through to get Robin back...no friends left behind. Yeah Usopp said some shit but he had good reasons to be butthurt

Not remotely the same.

Usopp gave very clear reasons for leaving the crew and he had to challenge Luffy to a duel. He left of his own accord and needs to apologize.

Robin left mysteriously and the Straw Hats went after her to ask WHY she left since it was super suspicious. They didn't go into full on rescue mode until they found out that she was being forced. Why would they feel like she needs to apologize for leaving when they know that she was forced to leave to save their lives?

Raxus

I love how Oda takes one of the weakest members of the Straw Hats and turns him into the best character.

Speaking of which (tagged of course)
How much is Usopp's bounty in the manga?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I love how Oda takes one of the weakest members of the Straw Hats and turns him into the best character.

200 million. 3rd behind Luffy and Zoro in the crew at the moment.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

I thought you were caught up?

Acrylic7

$200,000,000 now. Even higher than Sanjis. Third biggest on the crew.

Top Bottom