• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Ladies and Gentlemen, the power of Monkey D. Garp, Hero of the Marines, Luffy's grandpa.

Korigama

Late with this in regards to M&H, but...
Yeah I agree, the problem isn't that they are unlikable in the sense that they are shitty people, the problem is that I don't really care for them or think they are naturally good characters.
This is pretty much it, I'd say. The problem with this show is that the characters simply aren't interesting. The majority of the cast in something like Black Lagoon were awful people, but at the same time, they and the things they did weren't boring.

Raxus

So Garp is just a normal guy in this universe right? No special powers or anything?

He has no devil fruit powers but is living proof about the gateway to entry for the New World.

He does have an ability that is universal but we won't get into that for a couple episodes and even then it is even longer to go in depth about it.

Top Bottom