• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I've been going through Dragon Quest VI. The VII & VIII announcements lit a fire under my ass to get through it.

Seda

Well all the good CFB games are over. *flips channel*

This is ooold Family Guy.

EDIT: I completed SMRPG today. It was okay but Paper Mario 1 and 2 are way better. I'm going to do a Dragon Quest playthrough too soon (only played 8)

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I am running through the Legacy of Kain games, I am at Blood Omen 2 now, hopefully I don't get bored enough to drop the game this time.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Well all the good CFB games are over. *flips channel*

This is ooold Family Guy.

EDIT: I completed SMRPG today. It was okay but Paper Mario 1 and 2 are way better. I'm going to do a Dragon Quest playthrough too soon (only played 8)

This is the fourth episode. Veeeeery old.
This was back when they tried to put a "death related" word in the title of every episode. It didn't last very long.

I'd start with DQIV-VI

In deep at about 30 hours for legend of heroes which is nowhere near the end. Fine with me since i fucking adore the game.

But that leaves me so little time to beat it before xenoblade, bloodborne DLC and getting back to FFXIV. I hate finals ;_;

I own the original ps1/ps2 releases of DQ7 and 8 but I got them for 4 bucks each. I've never played a DQ game but ill play the 3ds releases. Most of the games on my backlog are extremely long jrpgs. fuck me

I'm still playing Tales of the Abyss...

...which has one of the weirdest sudden villain encounter(spoilers obviously.) I think I've ever seen in a JRPG.

You go out of your way to avoid being spotted, and then run into the people you're trying to avoid, who don't seem like they should have any idea that you're there.

Weirder yet, is the fact that before hand your party is having some wacky anime high jinks.

I honestly thought when the cutscene started to play that I had missed something.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I can't wait to get my PS4 next week so I can remind myself how many RPGs there'll be that I'll never have the time to play.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I have no interest in Bloodbored.

I might see if FF Type-0 HD is on sale, especially if it has the FF15 demo.

Grexeno

I have no interest in Bloodbored.
aEvUVgC.gif

Bloodborne is one of the few games that generally met my expectations this year.

My only big problem with it is that I think the bosses early in the game are more enjoyable to fight than the ones later in the game.

Top Bottom