• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"I put it in her chest so I can draw her tits all the time. Hur hur hur hur hur hur"

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
This one of the critical point of why this romance angle doesn't work, like even from the logic of the series standpoint. Esdeath should be lusting after the strongest alpha male or seeking to have the strongest kid or something to fit her Social Darwinst ethos and Tatsumi just doesn't fit that role, at all.

"I'm just gonna drink this shit and fulfill my evil destiny."

4u2iwyk.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
There's a manga/anime where the premise is that god gets bored and forces the main character to make choices like a sim game. Every once in the while a set of options appear in the main character's head and he has to choose. When he refused to do it one time god turned him into a girl and gave him the options of staying a girl or standing on his head and changing back.
You mean "My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy"? That was a rather funny series.

OH SO IT WAS DEMONS.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
"I guess it can't drive you insane if you already are"

... Did she just get possessed by Satan? And defeat him?

Top Bottom