• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Crocodile

This episode:

uKXD1I8.gif

Also next time you meet you'll be enemies? Weren't you already enemies?

RagnarokX

You mean "My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy"? That was a rather funny series.

OH SO IT WAS DEMONS.

There was also a one shot where a boy took a dating sim to a shrine and begged the shrine god to transport him to the game's world as the MC. He wakes up the next morning as the main female character because the god thought the girl on the cover was the MC, and the god threatens to leave him that way if he doesn't get a good ending. Was funny. Shame it was one chapter.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Why is Tatsumi so sad about not convincing a crazed serial killer to join his cause?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
There was also a one shot where a boy took a dating sim to a shrine and begged the shrine god to transport him to the game's world as the MC. He wakes up the next morning as the main female character because the god thought the girl on the cover was the MC, and the god threatens to leave him that way if he doesn't get a good ending. Was funny. Shame it was one chapter.
Huh, sounds rather interesting. Yeah, shame it never took off.

Top Bottom