• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I will give Akame Ga Kill one bit of credit, they know Esdeath is an irredeemable piece of shit and run with it. This show is still failing in its humanization efforts.

Crocodile

Damn this "wife is a meal" dialogue is something you're only going to hear in English

Satoshi has to be one of the more fucked up villains who have shown up on Toonami. Then again, Toonami is dominated by shonen shows so I guess that's not surprising

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I will give Akame Ga Kill one bit of credit, they know Esdeath is an irredeemable piece of shit and run with it. This show is still failing in its humanization efforts.

It's not trying to humanize anyone? It's setting up a confrontation between crazy ass Satoshi and even crazier ass Shinsuke.

Crocodile

GAF is running so bad tonight :/

LOL AgK doesn't have any characters. Satoshi is a much better character and a more convincing asshole/fuck-up than Esdeath has ever been. AgK is too busy trying to make her a waifu than actually scary

cRNV0Ie.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Ah yes, the "instant news about event characters partook in or need info on the moment they turn on a TV or radio" cliche.

Top Bottom