• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

ckohler

rW6AcQ6.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"this story is a work of fiction"

OH MAN, THANK GOD, FOR A SECOND, I THOUGHT THIS WAS TOTALLY REALLY REALS

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Man, didn't think bumps would be this completely screwed this quickly. Maybe over the weeks, they'll slowly return to normal.

LICH KING DEMARCO @Clarknova1
FYI #toonami fans, #Intruder2 has seven episodes. Three more to go! The shortest ep was tonight's, the longest...is ep seven. 😈

A little more info.

And I hope Dana still does Pre-Flight stuff if she's not going to be SARA. Her segments are hilarious.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Parasyte has an a rare problem.

It starts so well that no matter what comes after it, it won't reach the peak of the first episode.

Eh, I dunno. The first episode is among the weaker ones for me. The most recent one was among the strongest if only because it finally felt like the story got started. Until recently Shinichi has been dragged around and has had no real forward movement.

Amikami

Banned
Hello toonami gaf.

*sigh* Take a couple of weeks break from toonami and come back to find a marathon.

What's this I'm reading about SARA :O Know its just spec but I'd hate to see her go.

Top Bottom