• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
With her brother being a detective you'd think she'd feature more in the story, especially with the recent turn it took.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
oh god, now I can't help but imagine what they told the VA considering all of Migi's sound effects were done by a person making noises.

"OKAY, SO THIS PARASYTE IN THIS BOY'S HAND IS TRYING TO GIVE HIM A HAND JOB, MAKE YOUR BEST FAPPING SOUND EFFECT!!"

Amikami

Banned
oh god, now I can't help but imagine what they told the VA considering all of Migi's sound effects were done by a person making noises.

"OKAY, SO THIS PARASYTE IN THIS BOY'S HAND IS TRYING TO GIVE HIM A HAND JOB, MAKE YOUR BEST FAPPING SOUND EFFECT!!"

I'm now strongly considering this scenario and its weirding me out.

Once again I really don't understand why Parasytes cannibalize the host they've inhabited. Just doesn't make sense from an evolutionary stand point.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I feel like if we tried hard enough, we could find a hidden message in the bumps.

Oh, music video time.

ckohler

What do the people think when they make these videos? Like, what was their thought process?

Director: "Hmm. Maybe I'll put cutout mouths on their faces... but make those mouths like really oversized. You know? And every once and a while, people's heads will turn into skulls."

Person: "Why?"

Director: "It's art."

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
A girl that doesn't like worms?

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

OH GOD, THESE GUYS. How the hell did they even manage to get that cat buried? Would've clawed them so much

Top Bottom