• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Crocodile

No interest in the VA message?

Oh yeah, Brent!

76725.png

No disrespect to Grexeno (we all know he was just being facetious) but to be fair to Demarco et al, if that post was your first/only exposure to Toonami GAF, you'd probably think we were all a bunch of hyperbolic whiners. It was a hilarious post but makes for a bad impression to an outsider :p

I've always predicted that next week's DBZ would take the ratings crown. Let's see if I'm right.

Do you think people who haven't been watching regularly will remember that next week is that episode? I'd imagine is doesn't do any better than the norm (which is still very, very good)

Also stop using that damn Black and White Pokemon image Grexeno!

Reminds me of how terrible that entire season was.

I haven't seen him use the Power Ranger gif in a while. Then again, its always nice to change up your reaction gifs and images. Don't want things to get stale :p

I beat Undertale

Play Undertale

You're not my dad. You can't tell me what to do!

Maybe during the holidays. Maybe.

From what I've heard, the DVD sold terribly here, though hopefully Warner understands it's their damn laziness that caused the poor sales & not the quality of the show itself.

I sure as hell hope Part 3 doesn't get that treatment.

Companies are rarely that smart. Somebody is probably going to have to tell them straight up what the issue was/were. Makes me a bit concerned that Parts III and IV might not be dubbed because the previous seasons sold poorly :(

From what I've heard, the DVD sold terribly here, though hopefully Warner understands it's their damn laziness that caused the poor sales & not the quality of the show itself.

I sure as hell hope Part 3 doesn't get that treatment.

I wonder even if they had half assed a Blu Ray release if it would have done way better just because people would be more forgiving of a shitty BR release in 2015 over a shitty DVD release.

Seda

I am playing Children of Mana.

It has the best user interface of any Mana game.

That's the most positive thing I can say about it.

Grexeno

No disrespect to Grexeno (we all know he was just being facetious) but to be fair to Demarco et al, if that post was your first/only exposure to Toonami GAF, you'd probably think we were all a bunch of hyperbolic whiners. It was a hilarious post but makes for a bad impression to an outsider :p
Well I was ultimately vindicated when the Comic-Con panel stream was also a disaster.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I wonder even if they had half assed a Blu Ray release if it would have done way better just because people would be more forgiving of a shitty BR release in 2015 over a shitty DVD release.
The fact there wasn't even a Blu-Ray release was just icing on this terrible release. Hopefully the digital sales/views on sites like Crunchyroll were still good, since I imagine that's what got them to dub & bring it over in the first place.

I am playing Children of Mana.

It has the best user interface of any Mana game.

That's the most positive thing I can say about it.

Seda stahp Sword of Mana and Legend of Mana are tolerable, everything after that should just be classified as "it's bad" and then you move on. CoM I'm pretty sure is a game I bought day 1 and was one of the rare games that was so bad/disappointing I didn't even bother to keep it and traded it in which is something I rarely do.

The easiest comparison is Earthbound. Combat is very non traditional, more like a shmup

This is why I initially had no interest in Undertale as I don't really care for Mother 1 or Earthbound (still need to play Mother 3). However the praise for the non violent options and the shmup style combat and general positive reception has me wanting to check it out sooner.

welp LSU is getting their asses rammed by bama yet again so ill be able to make it for the start of toonami tonight. is the intruder 2 premiering during the break of DBZ or before?

I asked this before but go no response. Does this mean no extras for 6 weeks? I'm OK with that. Just was curious.

new episodes of intruder for 6 weeks are the xtra. i know somewhere they mentioned there would be a marathon of unnamed show before christmas i think so we may get a promo for that

Did... did I just see Meg pour some drugged punch into a plant, see the plant die, then another planet jump on top and fuck it in the ass?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'm just reminded of that Loss.jpg thread in Gaming and how people "didn't get it", and I mentioned Family Guy trying to tackle serious issues out of nowhere despite being "hur hur wacky shit" most of the time.

sorry for potential spoiler, but is tonight (One Piece SPoiler)
Ace vs Blackbeard
? also for naruto,
rasenshurikan
?

Top Bottom