• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Space Dandy would not approve of that change.

Guess I'll wait & see what Capcom says is the reason. I'm just tired of seeing a censorship thread & having a good idea of how it's going to turn out. I kind of want to see a censorship thread about violence just to see how everyone reacts.

I've been asked to intervene in Street Fighter threads a few times ... I can barely follow the flow of discussion.

Fighting games are basically a foreign language to me.

Should just ban everyone in those threads bish style probably the safest bet

The R Mika change doesn't really make any sense. It just makes me ask why.

People are really overreacting and stretching the definition of "censorship" though

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The R Mika change doesn't really make any sense. It just makes me ask why.

People are really overreacting and stretching the definition of "censorship" though

People are overreacting to any changes really.
I still can't believe people lost their shit because one line in Triforce Heroes referenced Doge. Skewed priorities.

Crocodile

Quick Question:

A while back we were able to get Steve Blum to say a bit for Toonami. If I could get a voice message for a VA that has been on a Toonami show (like say Ryuko or Ragyo's VA), would people be interested if it required pooling some money together (i.e. its something I'd have to pay for but I can't front the entire cost myself). We could vote out of the available options (so it wouldn't have to be one of them)

Should just ban everyone in those threads bish style probably the safest bet

But I posted in that thread :(

But I'm not an idiot so I don't say stupid things

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Gonna go watch more DRRRR and play Monster Hunter before TOONAMI starts in memory of thread favorite Andrex, who was taken too soon from us.

He still lurks and isn't dead or anything.

ckohler

Space Dandy would not approve of that change.

q2d8R2i.gif

I'm somewhat amused you even somewhat took that as a serious comment :p

Quick Question:

A while back we were able to get Steve Blum to say a bit for Toonami. If I could get a voice message for a VA that has been on a Toonami show (like say Ryuko or Ragyo's VA), would people be interested if it required pooling some money together (i.e. its something I'd have to pay for but I can't front the entire cost myself). We could vote out of the available options (so it wouldn't have to be one of them)

Better safe then sorry, the stupid from some people in that thread may be infectious like the zombie plague.

:p

Looking forward to seeing the normal lineup back. Nothing like a four and a half hour of rerun garbage to make you appreciate the normal.

Regiruler

Quick Question:

Yes, you are.

kewlmyc

Been doing nothing but watching the Magi dub on Netflix today. Other than like two scenes that would need to be censored, it would be a great fit for Toonami. It's like One Piece but based on Aladdin and the King of Thieves.

Been doing nothing but watching the Magi dub on Netflix today. Other than like two scenes that would need to be censored, it would be a great fit for Toonami. It's like One Piece but based on Aladdin and the King of Thieves.

Yeah I've been wanting to see Magi on the block it seems like a natural fit

My top 5 anime I really want to see on Toonami in no particular order

1) Dragon Ball Super
2) Magi
3) JoJo
4) HxH
5) Ushio & Tora

My top 5 I'd like on the block so I can cross them off my list without having to do it on my own

1) Future Diary
2) Tokyo Ghoul
3) One Punch Man
4) Psycho Pass
5) GitS Arise

Yeah I've been wanting to see Magi on the block it seems like a natural fit

My top 5 anime I really want to see on Toonami in no particular order

1) Dragon Ball Super
2) Magi
3) JoJo
4) HxH
5) Ushio & Tora

My top 5 I'd like on the block so I can cross them off my list without having to do it on my own

1) Future Diary
2) Tokyo Ghoul
3) One Punch Man
4) Psycho Pass
5) GitS Arise

All 5 of them are pretty equal in the "I want to see them dubbed on Toonami", if anyone should AshGTFO.jpg it's me since you failed to read

FUTURE DIARY OVER ONE PUNCH MAN?!!?

I know you're being snarky, but tbf I didn't specify that one even if I meant it to be in no particular order :p

Though if I'm being honest OPM would be at the bottom of that list because I have read the manga and it doesn't do much for me. I wouldn't call it terrible/bad by any stretch of the imagination (anything Murata has drawn gets a pass because dat art) just not my kind of humor.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Jojo coming to Toonami is the only way I'll see the dub, because I'm not buying that piece of shit release Warner put out.
From what I've heard, the DVD sold terribly here, though hopefully Warner understands it's their damn laziness that caused the poor sales & not the quality of the show itself.

I sure as hell hope Part 3 doesn't get that treatment.

I beat Undertale

Play Undertale

It's on my list to play after Trails SC which unless it horribly mucks up the ending is going to be my GotY, yeah I realize it's nearly a decade old but it's the first time it's been released in the US and it's still better then any other game I've played this year. The bits of Undertale I have seen make it seem like a very special game and an IRL friend was raving about it so I'm very much looking forward to checking it out.

Top Bottom