• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

TheOGB

Banned
About 7 minutes ago (or 45 Namekian seconds) Goku was like "I'm not gonna let you stall to power up"

and then this happens

DominoKid

What if freeza was just trolling him the whole time faking powering up and just stalling until the planet explodes. Now thatd be funny.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
You HAVE to? WHY? FIGHT HIM NOW.

Man, I can't believe the patience kids had for the original version....let alone this "shorter" version.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Goku is an idiot, if he bothered to use his brain he'd know that he could just bring Super Kami Guru back and use those dragon balls.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Delineation of "power level" by a percentage or value has always been dumb.

But it makes it easier for the viewer to give context to how powerful something is, it says a lot when toriyama describes SSG goku being 6, beerus being a 10 and whis being a 15

He will bleed!
0.jpg

Goku is a shonen protagonist. No, scratch that. He's THE shonen protagonist. Of course he's gonna let his opponent power up. It's the Shonen Hero Way. Time for Akame ga Kill.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Soooo in Dragon Ball's weird time structure. Was all that counting like 10 seconds even though we saw it for like 3 minutes?

God damn, the bumps are beyond fucked

Mik317

Latest Movie Spoilers

I a glad Goku finally paid for his bullshit...even if they wimped out of it. It is something he has needed to learn for a while now hopefully Super actually does something with it

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
It makes me laugh that Rocket Raccoon and Groot are featured in a Marvel commercial over the Fantastic Four.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I still can't bring myself to be invested in this fight.

.....doesn't help you know Frieza lives considering...ya know....Resurrection F.

Moaradin

I really want to look back and see how the old Funimation dub handled the battle hungry aspect of Goku. I know they changed the dialogue a lot and tried to make him like Superman. Must have had a really weird reason for letting Frieza power up lol

Top Bottom